While sex in marriage can bring intimacy, it can also bring trust to the married couples. For you to tune your self in preparation for sex, both couples must be in the right frame of mind, because sex is purely a state of mind, if you don’t have the presence of mind for sex, it will become a burden and a lot of inconvenience for the couple that is not ready.
When it comes to preparing for a romantic night, ensure that nothing will interrupt the mood, turn off your cell phones and switch off the television set, as these gadgets will be a distraction to the couples having uninterrupted romantic evening. Since we are talking about romance here, it is good to have a candle light to lit the sexual mood.
Here are some tips to rekindle sex in your marriage:
- Massaging yourselves is close to having sex. Design your own massaging oil with special fragrance that can be appealing and put you in a romantic mood. A good music can do a lot of good to your night; it can put you in sex mood.
- There is nothing more exciting than long and deep kissing; it is seductive and intimate, proper kissing require proper pressure. Kissing can start from any anywhere before the actual thing, if you really want to get in the mood, kiss your partner in the face. Kissing your spouse in the ear and whispering sweet things will bring out the full sexual mood of your partner, if you listen carefully, you will hear some incoherent word by your partner.
- Foreplay before sex is important, take your time in foreplay as it can solidify your anticipation of a night of great sexual bliss. If you don’t know how to pleasure a woman orally, tell her to guide you, the most important element for sweet love making is foreplay. Indulge in caressing and kissing before you mate. At this time your partner will be completely relax and excited, and then we are talking about long night of passion and excitement.
- Having sex with your partner anywhere within the house can bring very close intimacy in marriage. Couples can have sex in their sitting room, bath room, even at the balcony, if there is privacy. This is better when you are newly married and children are yet to come into the marriage. But even when children has started coming, you can still do it once in a while to remind yourselves how it used to be in the beginning of your marriage. I still have sweet memories of our early days in marriage, how we used to make love from the sitting room to the bathroom, it’s so very exciting to remember the past. But now, children have come and we have to curtail it.
- It is very exciting to maintain eye contact when making love. Go the extra mile for slow and gentle love making. Eye contact during love making, increase the level of intimacy and excitement. It brings trust and retracts all things that will make it uncomfortable. It will take you into another realm.
Nurturing and loving relationships last longer, and unquantifiable happiness, it will result in more frequent love
making in marriage.